Positive COVID19 cases reported within the Center: At this time, we will be handling positive cases in the same manner as the local schools - we will notify families but we will not automatically quarantine or close classrooms. However, it may be necessary to close a classroom based on staff availability, so families should have alternate child care arrangements available.
We will evaluate our procedures on a regular basis and make changes as necessary for the health and safety of our staff and the children.
- Visitors and families do not have to wear masks when entering the facility.
- If your child has been tested for COVID19, they are not allowed to attend until you receive the results from testing. If negative, they can return. If a positive test they must stay home for 10 days.
- We ask that parents take their child's temperature each morning before coming to the facility and evaluate them for illness. If your child has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, or has any other symptoms of illness, they need to stay home until they have been fever-free for 24 hours without medication and their symptoms have resolved. Do not bring your child to the Center if they are sick.
- Children will not wear masks while at our facility. Teachers will masks if appropriate and will physically distance the children to the extent possible.
- If your child, or anyone in your family, is showing the symptoms of COVID19 (fever, respiratory symptoms), you will need to keep your child home until the symptoms are resolved.
- Please call the Center and report if anyone in your family tests positive for COVID19.
- Please call the Center and report if your child will not be attending due to any illness. We are required to track illnesses and report certain ones to the Health Department.
For more information call 520-251-5095
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00a-5:30p
Tours by appointment only