For more information call 520-251-5095
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00a-5:30p
Tours by appointment only
Please see our COVID19 Symptoms and Exposure Flow Chart
Families have open access to their child's classroom and will bring their child inside to their child's teacher at drop off and come inside for pick up. We will evaluate our procedures on a regular basis and make changes as necessary for the health and safety of our staff and the children.
1. Children will not be wearing masks while at our facility.
2. Visitors and families are not required to wear a mask if coming inside the facility but you are welcome to do so based on your personal comfort level.
3. Staff will wear masks at their discretion and if appropriate to do so.
On-going Health Monitoring
- We ask that parents take their child's temperature each morning before coming to the facility. There are many other illnesses in addition to COVID-19 that are circulating. If your child has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher they need to stay home until they have been fever free for 24 hours. We also conduct a wellness check upon arrival and continually throughout the day.
- If your child, or anyone in your family, is showing the symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, respiratory symptoms), or any other illness, you will need to keep your child home until the symptoms are resolved.
- Please report any positive COVID-19 tests within your family to the Director. We are required to report these to the Department of Health Services.
- Please continue to have alternate childcare arrangements available. If a positive case of COVID-19 were to be reported in a child or staff member the facility may be required to close for a period of time.